Monday, May 12, 2008

Quite A Busy day

ALamak,,,today my class started at 10.But me,woke up at 9.45.I m LATE....So i quickly changed my clothes ,brush my teeth and rushed into the car...I drove very very fast just now..the meter bar is juz always stayed at 130'. I also dont know i drove so fast.after that ,i reached at the college at about 10.15,,SHIT>My lecture Dun let me In to the hall,.So sad,And F*Ok..I Rushed here and my lecture dun let me in also.So ,i settle down outside the hall,wait and wait and wait<>but the F** lecture dun even stare** at me also and just kept on teached. THis make me SO DULAN lo..HEHE..then i straight away go back home.

I went to the hair room after that, sumting was unexpected to happen tat tim.,Sambil cut Sambil chit-chatting with the guy..Suddenly..Ouch.Pain..My ear bleed**Damn. That guy cut my ear(Bsides my ear.BUt i dont know how to say) .NOt perposely la..i knew.But it was pain.Luckily got a cute and kind -hearted i think(lady) took a piece of tisu paper wiped for me le..THats great rite..!!haha.. After that.that guys kept on say sorry to me..Make me felt so uncomfortable.HAHA.

Start revising my BOOKS( so THick)
My mid-term exam coming la..I need hard-work.So that i can get good results.I wan to get My grade at around 3 .So.Just me.can control the marks.I ned it >,<

No comments: