Monday, May 26, 2008

Should be Rest today..>BUt>>

Aikzz...Work work work....So fun izit??I found the restrictions Irksome.Shit 1..Shouted up by my dad again to worked...Actually today i managed to make a particular enjoyable activities with my frens..But i failed to..Sorry frens..Please forgive me again...Helping my dad today...bcuz my dad went out to consulted sumtings..Secret**hehe..ABout business la..

Then i needed to helped to followed all those grenular lorry to fetch those palm oil seeds ....
Using my Lao pek car followed the loory...PajeRO..haha..Manual 1..i m so "pro"in manual ...It was obvious to everyone...""Bluffing""not pro at all..juz a normal driver...Pro but not safety at all so Wat??cause death also...**

Ate my breakfast ....Then straight away to work...Reached the place..And looked at the lorry ..So bored..then sumtings make me laughed tat time..I had to laugh despite myself..HAHAHA...I saw my workers Pee"" bsides the tree...haha...He was PEEing..And my brother kept laughing and laughing ..They said Normal wat..Estate Din even hav a toilet..So Wat to do???Just do it bah!!!haha.Smile^_^

Later on ,I played basketball awhile..seems(not seem is exactly) like my stamina was erm.(noob)..Low..played jus for fun onli..
My size was increasing now..
How arh??
eat less??no way!!
Cant control myself ..ARgh!!!wat to do!..duno also...

Dreams to gallivanting around Europe..
Especialy Paris!!!!!
Romance Is there......@@
Hope my dream will come true..
go wif sumbody but not ALone...HEHE

At nite...Went to Sunway hospital to visited my cousin" chua hunt's bro...(chua kyle who has caused dengue )last friday..Chatted wif hunt about his college lifes...
So fun in setapak..And they hav holidays also..2 weeks.
SO nice..

after that, went back my Eng Ann home and found that my house was a mess..So Untidy..Dirt.>>
shit..my sister din swept the floor at all... She was a lazy bumb.
Evry1 knew.!

Is late now..tmr My class starts at 8a.m/./
so need to sleep earlier and well..
ermm//.NItez..everyone..
Good bye..dude...

No comments: