Thursday, May 22, 2008

HoLiday lo..Happy



MANCHESTER UNITED ARE THE CHAMPION

Aikz..Many things came towards me today..@Lucky.Fantastic.Successful..felt fainted heart..Kind hearted..MAny many..Everytings happen in 1 day(today)..Hehe..By a happy coincidence,,My favourites team manchester united won the Uefa champion league man...A glance of triumph for manchester..HUHU..Great..watch this match wif choryau and munjie at BBk mamak.Went there earlier to booked our place.Went ther at 1.30..and the match starts at 2.45..COOl??.Almost 250 people watched wif us in Red means man utd fans la.. Just a few cats.+ Dogs of chelsea(loser) fans sitting there.Hehe.Watched the live football on every occasion.Live match always the best.. FUn and Exciting man..I Hated ballack the most..Chor yau and mj knew la..what a NASTY little man..!!!!But manchester stil won ..Sir Alex hails United's 'fantastic achievement Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson hailed his side's 'fantastic achievement' after they defeated Chelsea 6-5 on penalties to win the Champions League in Moscow.Man utd won the double in MOscow man with a nerve shredding won.VAn DER Sar. Fantas!!.I m starting Loving You from now Till forever..HEHE..(in football).Grant pays tribute to heartbroken skipper Terry
A clearly crestfallen Avram Grant symphathised with John Terry after his missed penalty in the shoot-out eventually cost Chelsea the trophy.No more captaincy man...Soryy JOhn TErry(HAmpaoKia)...Rio ferdinand will take over your place....Good den...
Manchester united stands to earned a whopping $85 million-115 $million wining tis Fantastic game.

Yeah..Reached home at about 6.00 a.m.Stayed at mamak stall for 5 hours time.yeah..greats.That's worthy..Hehe..Holiday ma ..so duned to go school.And Choryau and munjie decided to ponteng their sekolah ..Came my house sleep..Tired wat..

Finished my exam..Felt fainted hearted..Not confident at all..HEHE..but i already tried my best..What to do???Just wait my results out bah...
Just pray for it.

Earthquake..hehe.You may have heard the concern about damaged dams in Sichuan province after the recent strong earthquake there
.The death toll of the earthquake in China has risen to nearly 10,000 in the country's worst hit region, with several thousand people reported to be buried in one factory alone...Felt Sad and sorrow..I know tis is very long tim ago d..but i din post up..Busy ma.sorry!...Wayne..Expressed sadness over losses of human lives in the earthquake which badly struck China earlier the day.>SO pity man.Well, hope that everything will be ok soon. Let's us pray for them together and sure gather our strenght to help them in this very moment !!.I hope to be sharing the pain with the of the victims in china.Pls donate some money to them.Help them..Pls..My dad and my family donated 10k+ to the Sinchew relief fund collection to helped those victim last week.They needed help.

Afternoon (now),,Juz finished my lunch wif Chor yau and munjie..doing my assignment..Due date is tomorrow .But ho..juz started abit onli.LAZY man..Wayne..
Aikz..Stop here first ..Continue later...


1 comment:

John said...

Congratulations my Devil friend. You guys deserve all the success your team had for this year.

What can I say, waking up in 2.30am to watch perhaps one of the biggest CL Final of all time. It was worth it.

I’m happy to see TEVEZ lifting that trohpy and it was proud moment for my self as Argentine supporters.

Please check out the latest posting on my blog about this little fella.

Would certainly appreciate you guys to give your thought about him or the game or even your feelings at this moment….

http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2008/05/tevez-is-champion-of-europe.html