Friday, May 23, 2008

Utterly BOring=_=David Cook Won !!!!SHIT..Lonely again

Today look sux man.Woke up late.Looked at the newspaper and shocked..Shit..Triumph came again..the rocker David cook triumphed over David Archuleta(My IDol) to become this year's American Idol.IT was so freaking close, by 4%!! T.T...David Cook pulls out the surprise man..Shit..HAte it.My idol..lose today!!! GOne..Final.....


Felt lonely the whole day ..ntg to do...
So sad..sumbody helped me..please inspired me Out from the lonely Planet""
feeling Isolated..=_=
Loneliness Is Painful There is no doubt that the pain of loneliness is real(thinking about this again)...
Always think about this.
Is very hard to cure but i need to
Need to take times and effort to get close to someone.Erm....Make more good fren also.
Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways


So.i decided to call my fren up to take my lunch with them..Erm..failed to call them,
They finished their lunch already..They went to cc after that..
Playing dota..BUt....>>.They started when i reached there..
Sad..u c how loneliness am i?
So..i played myself.
Finished my game..Went back home and took my nap..
My Internet line was Sux..D-link modem Sux..Dun buy this modem pls...
THis modem makes me angry!!!!!Moody!!!!!
Makes my line very very unstable..kept disconnected...Fadupt!!
Tired ...need to back to kapar today's nite..Extremly boring there.Duno wat to do ter..
MAD
Watch Tv??Basketball??slepping??
Or Studying??
Duno!!
+Weather very hot here..damn
My advice..drink more water before u get sick.

Stop Here la..today..CArez

Holiday++ended up soon..2 more days to go..so fast.sad ..
Wish my frens who hav about 2 weeks holiday 1.
Happy Holiday...Enjoy ur holiday..bye

No comments: