Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Juz go Normal

Today my mood was curently Perfect...Ntg hapenn on me....So Juz normal...
As usual lo... .HEhe...

I have no noticeable characteristics 1..Faceless character...
All the same...
Woke Up..Cleaned myself..
Looked at the time..>Argh...2.pm..I woke up?/sense?
Then**
Took my breakfast..
Played sum games.. Relaxing my MInd@@
Took a Nap...
Woke up>><< >

Ate my dinner...
Read sum newspaper..then...++
Sleep again..HAHA

SO fun rite/?/ Ntg happen today..Quite bored today..
thinking sum stuff ..hemm...personal stuff ya...

Erm..here's a litle pop factoid for you all..
I m GOing to Genting highland this saturday.
...HUHU
(Counted Little pop??)
Waiting and waiting and Waiting
Finally...
Finally.........I can go......
Hope i can have many fun ter...

My Phone.....My Phone...My Phone..
was Barred Now....Because of me.
Overlimit credit used .
So..cant reply anyone...Cant mSg Sum1..
Cant call sum1...
Message From Me to my Dad: Hey...Dad.,,Pls Pay the bill pls.....ZZz
Argh/...

No comments: