Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Every 1 Sounds MOody and Abject

HElo....What happen to my Frens??VOice??/Where is it??/All sounds like very "Sad lik tat..""eva>choryao.>meng yee>>Al din have the mood to write their blog today..Chor yao**Sour sour de feelings??complaining his form 6 lifes..and eva was failed her english 095 also..and she was managed to cancel all those subjects that she preregister last time..because all the subjects required just for english 101,SO sad to heard that.Meng yee is going to form 6 lo. This was her decision So v just obey what she did.KAmpateh ya..meng yee.When you're in a sad mood, it may feel like it will last forever, but usually feelings of sadness don't last very long — a few hours or maybe a day or two. A deeper, then consider depression..Hope my frens wont involved in this.

Erm..HOW about me..i was extremly tired today.Today..i was absence again ..So sory to my fren who teach me not to ponteng always..I m tired ..dunknow y.Maybe yesterday cant sleep well because...yst ho..Dream...So bad la..wei...scary and ugly faces all inside my brain now.today i woke up at about 12 p.m.So pig la.i tink.After took my breakfast , i straight away faced to the computer to view my blog..{hehe}AIkks...Games after that.....Dota..So fun..
At about 4.p.m..Basnojj bell my house..When i looked outside to checked whose that**fo*KK, Scard man..Whole body Wear in white colour..Looks like ghost.haha...after that v went to jj..to bought some references book used in form 6..So cool la..ALl in WHite..That time.ah fai,,ah boon..munjie also followed//ALl in white also..After that i told them..(just joking la.)Where u all been so early in the morning..??went to the Burried there isit??(beside sTK)haha..Nowander la..there looked cleaned everyday."""U all went there to gotong royong izit??).HAha...Just joke la..

SORY ya..today NO story to share wif u all..so tired.
SO tired..Sorry.

No comments: