Friday, May 9, 2008

The Most Happy day everyweek..

HOho..every friday is the most happy and active day for me.My class finished at 12.00..So fun!Yeah..today i passed up my assignment d.it was tired but i enjoy it.

After the class,i have an appointment with meiying and liwen .They a.,always like to bully me.I needed to spend them starbucks today .So sad!!..I tell my story now..!at 6/5/08 morning, meiying called me to fetched them to their college because they have no transport. After i fetched my sister to school,there is a starbucks there and i din't ask them wheather wana to have a breakfast in starbucks anot.But i ask them wana to have breakfast at MCd anot..So, They want me to spend them today AGain..!! Nowadays boy is so pity..

Oops...Times up,i m going to find them now..OOOOOO




No comments: