Monday, May 12, 2008

Love is blind NOw.For me.**<<><<<<

Looks BLIND

When you get to know from someone expressing unbound love towards you, you get a lot of pleasure and fun. The level of happiness and fun is extreme (meng yee word),when you get love message from the person you yourself are in love with. .BUt.I m very sad about this,Ever felt a smile crossing across your face when a face breezes by you.Some one Teach me how to...Erm..I dont know what to do d,my feeling was preessed by a huge stone,cant c anymore.BUt..I wan to find back This feeling.""the world seems to be more beautiful , Meaningfull, the whether always perfect and have dream the most wonderful person in this planet.But,the time gone very very fast ,valentine day no more also.GONE!@!
It can happen to anybody at any place, on any day. At first you fall in love or get attracted to the physical being of a person. As it is said appearance does matter..But u must know whether she or he love/like you anot.Dun even force them to treat u.It will getting worse man..
Imbas kembali or wat i dunknow..Hehe.that feelings of how romance v are.
Admired that time very very much.NOw, picture ajust everyday looking at her frenster and just looked at her pictures and just syok syok sendiri.NOfun at all.I want the real feel.Pls...Love is an expression that touches us all and yet leaves us speechless when it comes to you9yourslef)
Add on..Plus a stupid guy(me) dont know how to make some romance situation,just know how to say but din do it at al..such a failure.aikzz.time pass very fast, almost 1 years gone, but the feeling is 100% still here.just dont know how to tell.HEHE..as i said.

The way you look into my eyes
It scares me
The way you say "I love you"
It scares me
The way you know just what to say
It scares me
The ways you scare me
I love it


Dun blame if it is not true..but this is my feel when touching in this situation.So.now,i just need to wait and wait and wait.Just hope that all my frens will support me ..And hopes my dream will come true

No comments: