Friday, May 16, 2008

Surprisingly+happy??No...Tired day Again

Hi ..i m back..Sory la..ystday i din post my blog.I gave u all a reasonable answer la..I din post up my blog because of mine **erm..**sister la..she was doing her stuff the whole day.I hate this. She always did her work in last minit time.HAte it,!!no computer to use.BOred..After that .It is reasonable to assume that i knew beforehand that this would happen. ..ASS@@...She changed the computer password..Because i kept on played games and din do my work well..So she changed...
That time.,many silly words(Daft as a Brush)** coming out from my mouth towards her.She was so angry that time..Haha.Kept on talking some (dao li) to me..I hate to heard that.

Hehe..BUden dunknow y today i can use her computer..so good..she was.
Today i went to my college and waiting my Economics test result...When i entered the class,I saw my paper was passing around and i dunknow what was going on.Search and search and looked around.everyone was looking at me..??What happen to me?.Ohno>>So unexpectedly my result...wao..HD man..(high distinction)
Wat,..i get Hd in my Econs..??
Plagiarism??
No..this was my hard work man..
So surprised!!Fabulous..!!!I m so happy +happy that time..looking at my answer sheet..wao..>All Have a tick sign..Juz the graph (PPF) i did it wrongly..AIkzz..my grade is 22.5/25..means 90 marks la..i get..wohoho..After that ..my lecturer gave me a talk.She said..Well done wayne..Work more hard..to take more good results in the final exam. That's great!huhu....lalalala..

After school at about 2 p.m..shit.. Starv man..I haven take my breakfast that tim.!!Ops..what 's the tim now..2.p.m..Breakfast??/yeah...so i called my sister up and took my **Breakfast together* at Eng Ann..Chicken SHOP***^_^haha..(don't know wat's the shop name ..jus simply write)

Wohoo..I get 2 pieces of chicken wings.+ 1 100 plus.wao..These fried chicken tasted good..I managed to get the 3rd 1..but my sister...Bla bla bla...(look at ur size la..)Pls la....Sad...Wan to eat more also canot??aikz.

Went home..took a bath@@Weather damn hot..After that..I started revising my accounts..sux man..Many hand work..Nap after that..took 3 hours nap..but stil tired man..DIn slept well this feel day..{dreaming-Sux ..Playing games}hehe..AT nite..wao..My sister cook spaghetti..Can it b eatable?Dun care about that...juz swallowed..Yuacks....Black pepper smells sux .Abit spicy sumore..

HUreah..Tmr i din have any classes..So that 's holiday>>
Tomorrow + Saturday + Sunday + Monday (Wesak Day Holiday)
4 days holiday.But i din have any programe to feed me up..because my MId-term is coming on next week..So..i needs to study and get good results..Let my dad c..Then everyone would be happy and proud.hehe.Try my best.!

Hehe...stop here today...to be continue..
May joy and peace abide in us all.

No comments: