Thursday, May 29, 2008

Moody AWhile..... A second ..

Played basketball in the morning with thiam chun,choryau,basnojj,munjie,,kaijun.qijia..qinjia they alll..Erm..Fun .They said Wednesday is my lucky day..Shooting very good..but i dun tink so.yeah..
..

After that v have Bah Kut Teh together...Erm...meet my cousins...Sian 1..Din Spend us also...Damn money hEad..Mercedes bend @#also...BUt..forget about it ya.

Went to college after that..My class starts at 1a.m..until 3.p.m..
Rushed back home and played the second round BKb with Chua hunt,,chee yong,,huan xi,,chia yaw,kim quan,(almost all s5 students la)(but i m not).,joe kuan..kee lin..++
Argh...My backbone was pain tat time..played the whole day...Sour Sour ++Squish +

Argh....felt Very very moody.... was SO sososososo unexpected my english 101 was done badly in my exam...Shit....My results was sux......No mood to continue writting my blog now!

IN English???
Should i write in Bm?

My english was bad or my lecturer marked it very street ..,Ohno..
AIya..dun blame on lecturer ...
Grammar mistakes,Spelling mistakes,Sentences structure mistakes..
I think maybe I lack of tim to finished all this paper for just
1 hour time onli...
ned to do many many things...
aiya...=_= sad..

Dunwan go to school anymore....din hav the feel to study YET...Argh..
I should abnegate my course i think/./Juz english...Shit..
Did so BAdly!!!!!!!!!WTFBBQCCB"

Econs wao...an A's///
Accounts wao a B+//
Budden y my English was that worse..????
I thinked evry 1 should disappointing at me..
Should......

As i said..Football is round 1...
Vise versa..English is juz a paper only...*_*^_^
Anytings would happen....
So...Work hard is my job now....

Felt depressed.....
Argh/...
Wat to do??
Time is working now...
GO faster n faster...
Moody......Carez/



No comments: