Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life..LIfes...My life >>><<
First time posted my Photo..
Dun comment it UGly ok??


This where's the place v watched manchester united get their trophy in Moscow.HUHU..Beside me That handsome guy./.IS mJ(*munjie)


My life's was sux today..
I was absence today .. din go to college..
bcuz of mine lazies attitude
Argh!!
Telephone Bill came..Argh...looked at the bill...Mine..rm87.90.(onli)
Not very much rite???
BUt my dad bla bla bla bla and BLA.....
called all my frens whom i always called and asked here and that...Shit man...
Frens who included..Sory ya...I realy din means tat..Sory..
My dad make me felt embarrassed..Awkward..haiz...MAD!!
Nothing to say....Continue silence....

Went to CC(Cyber Cafe) with my frens at nite...
Munjie..cheeyong..Kaiwen..and me..
v hav fun ter..
Mj won me in Fifa07 game..That's Pro..
LAter-on..Went to mamak stalls to hav my dinner!(diner ar??)
Duno la..
Moody that time,...Dad kept calling me ..DUno y la..Sigh>!
Kept scolding ..Sad..!
My Dad was fierce..
But y All my fren's dad not Fierce at all huh?

Erm..I have discovered a critical ingredient to having a good positive attitude and being motivated for success is feeling good about myself...be more happy..... And in order to feel good about myself, I must start by "Feeling Good". My health is the very corner stone in the foundation of my attitude and performance.
Make me happy+Make me happy***

We all know that "we are what we eat" and that Nutrition and Exercise is vital to our good health. But the simple reality of the matter is that proper nutrition is a complicated subject. Very few of us have the time to learn and understand it, let alone the time to shop for, prepare and consume nutritiously complete and balanced meals, a minimum of (3) times a day..sum1 mayb juz 2 ..

Overall, it has been our mission to promote living life in a positive, happy, healthy and effective way.

I strongly encourage youall to take stock in yourself and start building the new you from the foundation up so that u can b happy happy happy... Please take a few minutes right now, to learn what makes this product so unique and the multitude of ways you can benefit.hope so la..

happy + happy = can Smiles

Unhappy+Unhappy = Sad.

So which wan u wan to choose???

I chose Happy+happy.
I ned to be happy so that i can live in a Happy lifes...

No comments: