Saturday, May 24, 2008

DeepDown is HUrt

I know sometimes its hard to hold on to something that you really like. well i am now feeling this... No matter what, i am going to hold on to it.... and keep on fighting... nothing is going to stop me.. with the help of those close to me, i really thank you a lot.. no matter whether you think you didnt help much but i think you guys really help me a lot.. and i really appreciate it.... really i do keep my hopes up... pls forgive me if i ever did hurt you in anyway....i


Sleep the whole day ....always sleep...JUst sleep!!...duno wat to do here...
Saturday is sUx man !!

Boring...My life was Boring nowadays..Frens ...Call me out pls.>>!!
Call me out For Clubbing pls..

Needs some beer Now!!
I m not a good beer drinker..!!BUt i need it..

Wont be beery also..Juz drink sometimes..Not always..

Hope after drink then drunk straight away..HAha..Hope sol..Can forget those unhappiness,sadness,loneliness,pressured,moody moment..song''''

HAHA>>HOPE SO


No comments: