Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hate and Loves This day_Funny day +*+

Very early in the morning,at about7.30 am.

I get shouted by my father to worked.I m sad because i din't have a good sleep also.For me, 7.30a.m ,was known as "the night is still very very young".But,i already forced to wake.

Although today is sunday but i needed to helped my dad to worked. So,i woke up , brush my teeth and changed my clothes..While changing my clothes, my dad shouted :wayne" you better be fast "Dont be lasy."Fo*K man. .I was blur that time. I just Ran down and settle down inside the car and waited my dad.Today ,my job known as farmer supervisor i think""Hehe>.Supervisor le:!18 years old le.. That was Amazing.!

At that time.My dad was managed to call around 10 indians man+women "" to helped us to fertilised the palm oil tree..And my work is Just Look after them,called those indians put the fertiliser in proper way.But my dad kept shouted here and there.Heard d i became more faddupt that time.My dad kept shout:TARUK BAIK BAIK>>JANGAN MAIN MAIN>""haha..Shouted very LOud.."Like A kingkong:haha.

I worked under the ""bloody"" hot sun :It make me Become darker n darker..Black And Black.Worked And work ANd work, DIn have salary also..MOre Sad!!@!@

HAHA>..the funny things i wana to share with you all.While i m working just now, an Indian laddy spleaded the fertilliser tree by tree so happily..Suddenly she shouted>>ARH>>>ARH>>>BAMBE(Snake)>>Bambe(Snake) in Indian language..haha..She sambil shout sambil RUn..She ran Very fast.I looked at her screamed face""So damn funny.I m afraid of snake too..so you knowla..I run more fast then her.Hide aside..SO big snake ..HAha. Grenular fertiliser was expensive nowadays ,so that i cant play ball with my frens every sunday d.i nEeded to take care of those FO*K things every sunday.But, as my dad sai,put more can earn more.So i just obey what he said and jus followed.Felt very sory to them>anyway,,pls forgive me ya..Dun angry me oo!!!

After working ..damn tired..i straight away took a nap!!Just 2 hours time.So Little.Today is mothers day rite, my house dint have any programs also..so sad..to my mum:":I also dunknow what surprised i should make .aikzz..Time pass very fast,.My second assingment is going to hand in tomorrow but i haven started yet.Because i HAte BM>>><<





No comments: